Saturday, April 30, 2016

Hopefully My Cold Is Getting Better

I slept over 10 hours last night. Well I was in bed for over 10 hours. I'm moving very slow but I'm optimistic. I feel a little better after taking a shower. It's almost 1p by the time we head out. It's Keler beer and sandwich (bokata) week in Gros. 
I go to get a burger at a place that is less than a block away but their kitchen doesn't open until 1:30p. I known things are shifted here but wow. To the specialty beer shop next door then. 
It reminds me of Portland including a hipster couple at the bar. 
The beers are pretty good.
Back to the place for lunch.
I get my burger and beer. It's, Little small but for 7 euros... Aparna goes for a full meal which is a good thing since mine is small. 
Cod croquet 
Artichokes
Steak
Custard for Aparna
Chocolate rum cake for me. It's almost 3:45 by the time we finish. We wander around a bit and find a grocery to pick up somethings then head back. I download pictures from my camera and talk with Jordan some. 

Dinner is at 9 tonight. I run out just before to see the sunset. 
This is just before sunset on my phone. 
They decided to make rice instead of just bread. 
The wine we brought. 
The desserts we brought. 
A muscato 
And they made flan!  We manage to put it all down but I might explode. 

No comments:

Post a Comment