I have gone back and updated posts from Korea to our arrival in Bagan. Hopefully those are finalized now. However, I keep remembering things to add now and again. I brought a small journal to take notes but I have yet to make a single note.
As I type up the blog on the blogger app here are things I find annoying. After inserting a picture it takes the cursor to the top of the post. Also I figured out that if I don't put a blank line after a picture it treats it as a caption and changes the font when you view it as a page. Does that bother anyone else? Should I fix it? Also it means I should be inserting pictures before text about them.
Lastly, I looked at the blogger statistics last night.

Three views from Russia? Also did we look at our blog that much in here? Initially I couldn't find last nights screenshot at first so I took another.
More views from Russia and where did Thailand go?
No comments:
Post a Comment