We took an Uber to the airport. Here is Boeing 767.
This is my home for the next 12 hours or so.
The first meal was Korean style.
The hot sauce was very hot. All in all it was bland but that could also be altitude. The kimchi was probably the best part. There was an ice cream sandwich I forgot to photograph. Can't even make day one without forgetting to take a picture. Breakfast was reasonable
Delta's Comfort+ was roomy enough for but then again I'm short. However, I find it difficult to sleep even with the addition recline. Maybe it's just old age. They do provide a pack with ear plugs, eye shades, toothbrush and toothpaste.
Though I already have eye shades and don't use earplugs on the plane since I have noise cancelling headphones. Toothbrush and toothpaste will come in handy.
Food total for the day $0.
About 5k steps and 2 miles.







No comments:
Post a Comment