Friday, March 18, 2016

Day Ten

Still feeling under the weather, we didn't do the sunrise on Lombard Street.  We did manage to go.
Nothing special but one of those things you do when you are there.  We headed north out of town to the Presidio.  The Walt Disney Family museum is there.  Oh wait.
On to Sausalito then.
It's a nice harbor town that reminds me of communities on the Sound here.  I can definitely see the appeal of it.
We continued up the 101 and stopped to taste some wine.  Surprisingly, we only bought 3 bottles.  We decided to push on directly to Eureka since none of the towns we passed seemed like a good place to eat.  However, we pulled into town after 8p.  By this time, I was starving.  I eat my first Big Mac in almost two years.  McDonald's fries aren't what they used to be or my tastes are changing.  I guess when you eat McDonald's every few years, you start realizing what you are not missing.  I still do like their breakfast though.

No comments:

Post a Comment