I must say as an adult, Legoland is underwhelming. Just to give some context, I loved Lego's as a kid. I still have a tub of Legos, went to the EMP Exhibit, saw the Lego Brickumentary (very good) and the Lego Movie (highly enjoyed). The mini land was probably the best thing for me. Some rides, two adults can't even go on it at the same time! The 4D show was ok and I really wanted to love it. I guess being a bigger Disney fan these days, the bar is high.
After Legoland we headed up to LA to see my uncle. Weather looks great so let's go up the coast. Everything is not awesome. We left at 2:45p thinking we're safe. I-5 was starting to get backed up.
And then the rain came down.
3 hours later we were in LA. We met up with my uncle who I haven't seen in years. Had a nice dinner and toured his place.




YOU WENT TO LEGOLAND WITHOUT ME?!?!?!?!?! --bec
ReplyDelete