What gives?
Next rant is about blogger. So they drop support for the iOS app. Well I will just use the web interface from my iPad. That’s how I made the Patriot cable post. Seems fine. Fast forward. The blogger website apparently doesn’t like to scroll so long post I can’t edit. Well that sucks. I guess I will email the draft and then post them with the we interface. Successful day one.
I’m sure it’s the crappy internet but I’ve tried posting my full day multiple time now with the following issues. The iPad email app crashed multiple times and lost multiple draft. Man I love mistyping the same things over and over. Second I finally get the email done and send it but now no draft post. I see it in my sent mail. It’s been almost 4 hours and nothing. I even resent it from another account. I guess I might be breaking down and buying an app.
To top it off this post started as an email and was only partly there and the pictures were out of order. I guess at least something is finally posted. Check in with me on Twitter @ramblinggenx for updates as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment