March 20
We are up around 8:20 am but are moving slow. I'm trying to catch up on blogging while Aparna is getting ready. We don't get down to breakfast until after 9:30. So much for getting moving earlier.
It's a light breakfast as we should get started.
Our first stop is Rembrandt house. We get to take a Metro for that. I don't know why but I find trains and subways easier to navigate than buses. It's a quick one stop ride. We orientate ourselves. I've walked out the wrong sides of enough stations in my life. A quick walk and we are here.
It's nice of Rembrandt to have little bed so close to a metro station!
More steep steps. I'm amazed that some of these tourists with canes can it up these.
I didn't realize how much etching he had done.
After we decide to wander since we have time before our lunch. We stroll through a flea market of sorts.
These house boats are more house than boat.
We toward the portrait museum but by the time we get there I'm not sure if we will have enough time or not we make our way to De Kas for lunch. This is in the courtyard of the museum.








No comments:
Post a Comment